The function changes basic Drive settings.
- Additional error information returned from Drive.
- Reference to instance of SChangeOption class which contains new Drive settings.
- Maximum of time (in milliseconds) function can take. If MaxTime=0 function execution is not time limited.
1 if successful, other value otherwise.
Use ChangeOption to set new Drive settings. It is possible to change these characteristics:
- appearance for right or left handed user
- enable/disable sounds
- set maximum and minimum sound volume
Sound volume is changed with changing of velocity. Maximum value is used with high speed and minimum with low speed.
- set clock format. It is possible to choose EUROPE, UK or US format.
- set distance units. User can choose kilometers or miles.
- set GPS units. User can choose degrees, minutes or seconds.
- set location of home position.
- set keyboard type which Drive uses.
After function execution ChangeOption contains actual Drive settings.
Possible error codes returned from Drive are:
0 - Function not succeeded.
1 - Function succeeded.
2 - Drive not succeeded.
3 - Function reached timeout.
SChangeOption Option = new SChangeOption();
Option.bOperateRightHanded = 0;
Option.ClockFormat = 2;
CApplicationAPI.ChangeApplicationOptions(out Error, ref Option, 10000);
This code changes just Drive appearance to lefthanded and clock format to UK (2:00 PM). It does not effect other settings.
CApplicationAPI Class | ApplicationAPI Namespace