HI Software Development Company Ltd. is a Czech company which is mainly engaged in the development of software for monitoring vehicles and machinery. The company also develops related applications for mobile phones and tablets.
WD Fleet is an application designed for mobile phones and tablets, serves as a communication terminal to drivers. Compared to a traditional navigation, it provides an enormous amount of features allowing to create a detailed overview of the drivers performance and movements.
WD Fleet provides the following functions:
- receiving routes sent by a dispatcher, managing stops on a journey
- entering a state of a driver (AETR) and creating electronic records of vehicle operations
- information from a digital tachograph in a clear graph
- two-way communication between driver and dispatcher by messages
- basic statistics on mileage and duration of a drive
- displaying an agenda of tasks for a day
- notices of upcoming tasks that are associated with the vehicle, such as a visiting a service for MOT
- receipt of a directive on fuel stations from a dispatcher, determines the fuel stations which can be used by a
- clear display of refueling records
- records of work with trailer hitch and containers
Thanks Sygic navigation a driver can be navigated by a dispatcher to stops on a route sent to his tablet or phone. When approaching the stop, the driver is alerted and offered the items to fill in, which should be completed at the stop. Once the driver has completed the tasks he is offered navigation to the next stop which takes him back to Sygic environment.
Czech Republic, Slovak Republic