The content of this news has been updated after a fix of the inital iTunes error by a news release dated July 13, 2009. Please, consider the text below for outdated and check the relevant news r4elease for information. Thank you very much for your understanding.
After last week’s release of Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 for iPhone
for South East Asia and Australia & New Zealand, today you can check out and
download also the long awaited Sygic’s turn-by-turn voice guided iPhone app
You’ll never get lost in Europe again, no matter whether you are driving in crowded London or through an uninhabited mountains pass in south Austria; because Sygic Mobile Maps turn-by-turn voice guided navigation application with maps of 42 European countries on-board your iPhone – which is by the way an ideal gadget for having navigation assistance always with you – will never let you down.
Download Sygic Mobile Maps Europe for your iPhone today from Apple iTunes App Store. Mobile Maps Europe – Turn-by-Turn Voice Guided GPS Navigation.
Price for the iPhone version of Sygic Mobile Maps Europe (maps from Tele Atlas – see the list of the countries below) is 79.99 EUR.
Sygic Mobile Maps is a proven application on a range of more than 150 mobile phones and smartphones – iPhone enthusiasts can therefore benefit from all the feedback of Win Mobile and Symbian phone users so far.
Features & benefits:
• latest maps of 42 countries included
• crisp-clear catchy graphic interface
• smooth map movement
• quick destination input options – even when typing with errors
• high speed of route calculation
• instant re-routing in case you missed a turn
• rotation sensor for automatic switching between landscape/portrait operation in real-time
• your language (from more than 30 available – if you cannot find yours, let us know)
• automatic return to the app and the up-to-date route after a phone call
• intuitive operation & easy personalization, incl. personal settings of the main screen info bar
• automatic or manual day/night view
• all important safety features, including lane assistance, speed limit indication, safety cameras, information about railway crossings and dangerous areas
• preview of the route and turn instructions list for planning journeys
• thousands of POIs; among others also a list of parking options nearby for you to select and be guided to
• selection between car and bicycle modes for optimum route calculation
And the ultimate two good news about your expenses:
1. all the maps will be stored on the device, there will
be no need to download data on the go, which otherwise costs unnecessary waiting
time and money
2. buying Sygic software allows you to use the application without time limitation; current maps are included in the price, so there are no monthly fees or hidden charges.
Now the only thing to do is to download Sygic Mobile Maps for Europe to your iPhone from iTunes’ App Store! Available packages:
• NEW from today!
Europe, including 42 countries Albania,
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Switzerland,
Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain,
Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
Luxemburg, Latvia, Monaco, Moldavia, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands,
Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, Vatican
• Sygic Mobile Maps Australia & New Zealand
• Sygic Mobile Maps South East Asia, including 4 countries Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand