When: ASAP Type: Full-time Location: Bratislava
Sygic is looking for Technical Writer with a sharp attention to detail who can make our software documentation always up to date. He will communicate with developers team of B2B clients and get together software documentation for them.
What you'll be doing
- Update documentation regarding SDK package, using C++ and .Net for Windows, C++ for Linux and Java for Android, all this in flawless English
- Communicate with international clients and discuss their problems when implementing new API functions, and accordingly enhance our documentation
- Improve our documentation based on clients’ queries
- Keep an eye on the Developers forum designed for programmers using FLEET SDK, improve the documentation based on findings and present the new features on this forum
- Prepare examples for clients regarding implementation of Fleet SDK into a business solution and in the future prepare also online training seminars
- Prepare documentation for packages with new version of Fleet SDK navigation, manage graphics and voice resources
Personality requirements and skills
- Ability to organize information, learn complex concepts, and explain concepts and instructions clearly and concisely
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- Basic knowledge of C++, .Net is required
- Basic knowledge of Java Android SDK is a plus
- Detail oriented person, enjoys work that requires consistency and patience
- Analytical skills
- Experience with navigation applications is a plus
- Experience with writing technical documentation
- Technical University degree
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and cover letter.
We would like to thank all the applicants for their interest. We will contact only candidates who match a profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.
By sending data in application I give my permission to administrate, process and store my personal details in the Sygic a.s.. I declare that all information supplied is true and is supplied voluntarily, of my own accord, and without consequences, in the awareness that the details may be processed exclusively for the purposes of a database of job seekers within the Act N. 428/2002 Coll., the Data Protection Act. Consent is granted for the period, for which is the Sygic a.s. in accordance with applicable laws, required to store personal data.
Sygic a.s. is committed to take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are treated according to the rules applicable in the Slovak Republic and the local regulations for their protection and to prevent their misuse.
Your gatekeeper to Sygic is:
You can find us here:
CBC IV, Karadžičova 14
821 08 Bratislava