Navigation with SDK
- Avoid all roads unsuitable for your truck and reduce out-of-route miles with truck-specific routing
- Imposed routes can combine off-road segments, unmapped roads and industrial areas with driving on streets
- Pause and Resume the imposed route
- Avoid a part of imposed route and join the route further, missed segments will be created
- Import routes from external systems (e.g. route optimization or planning tools)
- Easily edit routes: add, delete or move points, change colors of route segments, add professional text-to-speech instructions
- Monitor imposed route execution and assign its missed parts to other drivers
- Compare imposed routes with actual drives
Save costs on new driver training
Improving new drivers' training periods
The Austrian waste management company needed a tool that allowed for flexible driver management without losing the high quality standard of their service. The problem was that most of its drivers knew their usual route in detail but could not provide the same standard quality on an absent colleague’s route.
Sygic Business Solutions came up with an easy tool to pre-plan and manage repeated routes by adding special waypoints with exact instruction for the driver such as marking waste bins and adding location related instructions, drawing off-road routes to include field paths, courtyards, etc. Sygic solution allowed Saubermacher to digitize their routes and driver know-how into a single tool that made it easy to reschedule their drivers’ itineraries or hire new drivers without long training periods.
Gained staffing flexibility
Creating efficient platform for monitoring and reporting
Coved manages the entire business chain of collection, sorting, recovery and treatment of waste as well as jetting operations and mechanized sweeping. The company operates with industrial waste, hazardous waste, health related waste, bio-waste, electronic and electrical equipment.
The Sygic Municipal solution allows Coved to monitor and report drivers’ productivity and to cut costs on new driver training when it is difficult to train a new driver for many different routes without software support.
Is Truck Driving dangerous?
20. 03. 2017 · Business
Unfortunately, the answer is yes. Driving a huge truck, which weighs several tons is something we shouldn’t call “an easy job”. As one driver descr…
Top 5 Project Managers' requests
14. 03. 2017 · Business
Sygic’s dedicated team of project managers actively assist our clients during and after the process of integrating Sygic Professional N…