Navigation with SDK
- Include oil fields in the navigational maps
- Avoid all roads not suitable for your truck, cargo or hazardous materials
- Import custom POIs (oil and gas wells etc.)
- Single source of map data and routing on web and on mobile device
- Avoids all roads not suitable for your truck, cargo, or hazardous materials by setting the vehicle’s parameters
- Optimization with working times, task attributes, e.g. compatible vehicles
1000 drivers building most effective routing
Enhancing efficiency of a whole fleet
TOTAL, a major oil and gas corporation based in France, integrated over 1000 trucks with Sygic Professional Navigation.
Drivers have customized navigation menu and vehicle attributes are set up remotely over-the-air by dispatchers through “ChangeApplicationOption” API. Dispatchers also use the API function “GetItineraryList” enabling them to visualize real time drivers’ statuses, which waypoints have been already visited, which haven’t and what is the remaining distance to the final destination.
Drivers are adding road restrictions directly into the navigation. In the navigation menu they have the option to mark the roads which are closed or problematic. These changes are then distributed to all other devices, and the navigation takes this into account when computing the route resulting in increased quality of routing for the whole fleet.
Sygic Professional GPS Navigation is now available for…
12. 03. 2018 · Business
Lately, Sygic has become a member of SOTI Central community with its Offline GPS Navigation with SDK for easy integration into Fleet &…
Sygic is now relocating its US office to Toronto!
29. 01. 2018 · Business
After years of having our office located in San Francisco, we decided to push our growth opportunities further, and relocate our US office to…