Navigation with SDK
- Effectively manage itineraries with time windows
- Save up to 30% battery consumption compared to online navigation apps
- Reduce distances driven up to 10% with powerful route optimization
- Save time with automated dispatching to the best available driver
- Change already planned stops on the go with immediate response from driver
- Track my parcel plugin – let customers know where their delivery is
Improved first time delivery success
Providing a complex solution for various aspects of their delivery and field service business
An average delivery van tour includes 25-30 customer stops. Thus comfortable, stable and reliable navigation from one customer to the other is a key function.
“Before, integrating Sygic, we ran quite often into functional or development limitations that required the company to develop “workarounds” themselves. This made it difficult to plan a reliable release management,“ explains Felix Dossmann, the CEO of dff solutions GmbH.
Dff application is moved into the background while Sygic navigation is used. Communication between both applications is constantly at work – from evaluating the Sygic ETA and handing this information over to the dispatcher to using Sygic’s Text-To-Speech engine to inform the driver about process changes.
“Thanks to the great SDK and documentation, we were able to integrate these functions into our framework within a day. Implementing all our desired features and using close to all of Sygic’s APIs naturally took longer – but was still a quick and worry-free process,” concludes Dossmann.
Where to meet us H2 2017
09. 06. 2017 · Business
Do not miss a chance to meet members of our dedicated team and try our latest products! Find the schedule of events where you can meet us in the…
Sygic simply out-muscles competitors like Google, Garmin…
12. 04. 2017 · Business
Sygic has partnered up with InSight Mobile Data, Inc. to provide 3D GPS navigation with truck routing directly into the StreetEagle software…