Maps & Navigation SDK for Automotive
Mapping, GPS Navigation and Connected Cars APIs to build Automotive Apps
- Here Maps, TomTom Maps & local maps and content providers
- Modular architecture and well documented gps navigation & maps APIs
- Traffic enabled car routing and navigation offline and online
- Real time traffic info, fuel prices, parking informations and speed traps
- Global map coverage and 40 languages in standard data-set
- Development with a brand specific UI
Modular architecture SDKs for Android and iOS
Mobile navigation app development tools including Maps, Routing, Navigation, Geocoding, Reverse Geocoding, Services. Might be used in compliance with other SDKs on various operating systems allowing for cross platform navigation app development.
Create car apps with brand specific UI
Create brand specific navigation experience across different devices and screens with customizable maps.
Here or TomTom map data and live services
Mobile Maps & Navigation SDK for Automotive from Sygic allows car apps development with premium quality TomTom or Here maps data in 3D open GL vector format.
Sygic Mobile SDKs offer unique real time live data sets such as Parking information, Fuel prices and Traffic.
Automotive app developers can boost their solution with Sygic’s unique 20 million global travel and tourist POI database including media and description by Sygic editors, Sygic community and Wikipedia.
Hybrid Online or Offline mobile maps and directions
Online or offline maps and navigation engine for immersive map experience with or without a data connection.
Directions, Guidance, Geocoding and Search APIs are available for both, online and offline map apps.
Ready for Connected Car apps
Sygic is setting trends following technology innovations for infotainment systems in vehicles. Sygic connected Car Navigation is a leader in a B2C smartphone-to-car navigation market offering the 1st certified MirrorLink® navigation app, available for Android & iOS.
- Integration with MirrorLink®, InControl™, Honda Display Audio and others
- Continuous development & support for connected in-dash navigation
- Possibility of customization
- No data sharing & gathering from car manufacturers
The Sygic SDK offers APIs to enable developers to access Sygic location-based assets and bring a…
Sygic Maps, Routing, Navigation and Search APIs to build native apps for Android platform using…
Sygic Maps, Routing, Navigation and Search APIs to build native apps for iOS platform using Xcode.