Alongside stability improvements & optimization, the new Sygic Professional Navigation releases 13.6.2 and 13.6.3 focus on improved destination entering, route computing and text-to-speech (TTS) voices.
Improved design of destination entering and route computing progress
Sygic Professional Navigation introduces improved entering of multiple waypoints when drivers can add all the destinations (waypoints) to their planned route at once and route computing begins after last waypoint is added. Moreover, route computing progress is now visualized on the navigation screen with estimated travel distance and time along with graphical progress bar.
Street view shown for destination and waypoints
The new version of Sygic Professional Navigation shows you a photo of your destination so you can now find the location more easily.
*This feature requires internet connection and exact house number entered into address search.
Native TTS voices for all platforms
Native text-to-speech voices are now available on Android (from version 5+), iOS and Windows as well.
Sygic Professional Navigation 13.6.2. Changelog:
- Improved design of destination entering and route computing progress
- Streetview shown for destination and waypoints
- Improved entering of multiple waypoints
- Fixed bug of deleted destination or waypoint
- Added city districts in address
- Navigation running in background turned on by default
Sygic Professional Navigation 13.6.3. Changelog:
- Improved ETA for heavy vehicles
- Truck toll in Germany from 7.5t
- Native TTS voices for all platforms
- Added setting not to cancel route when reaching the destination
- Possibility to send multiple Custom URLS at once
- Added custom URL to copy configuration files
- General bug fixes and stability improvements