The mobile information system myAVIS™ is a comprehensive solution for effective and high-quality management of sales, servicing, marketing, production, sales and distribution activities in the field. myAVIS™ allows companies an effective management of company processes, ensuring of high level of performance, management supervision and required competitive advantages.
The myAVIS™ information system offers an extensive spectrum of effective tools, using which will enable you to manage working teams in the field as best and as effectively as possible. This will help gain immediate access to important information, to reduce direct costs and significantly improve the commercial service. It will help you eliminate the ineffective flow of hard copies of documents, introduce an effective model of electronically managed work and document flow, and have available fast and precise information about the ongoing fulfillment of working activities in the field.
Main benefits of myAVIS™:
- Elimination of hard copy flow
- Improvement in labor productivity
- Start from home (mobile teams receive work orders directly in the field)
- Effective management of processes within the company
- Effective management of working teams
- Effective management of direct costs
- Effective external and internal communication
- Effective work with data from the field
- Management supervision in real time
- Management evaluation tools - MIS
- Well designed system of servicing support Service Desk, hotline, extranet
- Interface for connection to primary IS
About Sygic integration
Users have possibility to use our product (myAVIS) together with Sygic Fleet for quick navigation to customers, exact house or place. GPS coordinates or address, which are sent to Sygic Fleet and used to navigate there, are usually imported from another system (i.e. SAP), but it can be stored also directly in myAVIS database. User taps the “Navigate to” action in myAVIS which opens Sygic Fleet and starts navigation to the place.
- Local distribution and delivery
- Long haul transport and logistics
- Rescue forces (police, ambulance, firefighters)
- Utilities, mobile service and maintenance
- Czech Republic
- Russian federation