We are excited to announce that Sygic Truck Navigation has reached yet another impressive milestone, as it passed 500.000 downloads on Google Play.
Truckers’ favorite Sygic GPS Navigation that automatically avoids all roads unsuitable for truck, cargo, or hazardous materials is now the most downloaded offline truck navigation with professional maps on Google Play Store.
This accomplishment is one of many successes achieved by Sygic’s approach of ceaseless innovation. In 2015 our team introduced multiple new features, making the product most advanced Truck Navigation with professional maps.
Here are some of the last year’s top features:
- New map look designed to offer a better user experience and safer driving experience
- Preferred right turn suggesting routes that avoid time consuming left turns at intersections against the incoming traffic
- Rest stop planning to give your drivers more comfort by providing them a list of fuel stations and highway rest places on the route within the time interval of obligatory stops provided by a tachograph (EOBR unit)
- Itinerary management with precise time windows to manage your routes better with multiple waypoints, where each waypoint can have a predefined time window and a stop time
- Navigation Sidebar for visualization and interaction with 3rd party apps (dispatch systems, ecodriving, tachograph or hardware that have no accompanying tablet app) directly from navigation screen
Sygic Truck Navigation also includes separate configuration for Campers, RVs and buses.