Navigation with SDK
- Include nelle mappe navigabili le strade private dei campi di estrazione del petrolio
- Evita le strade non adatte ai camion e materiali d'azzardo
- Possibilità di aggiungere i punti di interesse personalizzati
- Comunicazione con i conducenti in tempo reale e aggiornamenti di stato di compito di lavoro
- Salva il tempo con il dispacciamento automatizzato
- Import facile dei percorsi ottimizzati usando API
1000 drivers building most effective routing
Enhancing efficiency of a whole fleet
TOTAL, a major oil and gas corporation based in France, integrated over 1000 trucks with Sygic Professional Navigation.
Drivers have customized navigation menu and vehicle attributes are set up remotely over-the-air by dispatchers through “ChangeApplicationOption” API. Dispatchers also use the API function “GetItineraryList” enabling them to visualize real time drivers’ statuses, which waypoints have been already visited, which haven’t and what is the remaining distance to the final destination.
Drivers are adding road restrictions directly into the navigation. In the navigation menu they have the option to mark the roads which are closed or problematic. These changes are then distributed to all other devices, and the navigation takes this into account when computing the route resulting in increased quality of routing for the whole fleet.
The most accurate ETA to plan route or itinerary ahead
20. 10. 2017 · Business
We are living in the Waze times. Community sourced real-time data are helping us to find better ways to get through the crosstown traffic and…
Helping truck drivers' needs with Sygic Professional…
13. 09. 2017 · Business
Sygic Professional Navigation is integrated with Aldobec Technologies’ Mobile terminal app. This app gives users of the Dispecer Monitoring S…