Navigation with SDK
- Include nelle mappe navigabili le strade private dei campi di estrazione del petrolio
- Evita le strade non adatte ai camion e materiali d'azzardo
- Possibilità di aggiungere i punti di interesse personalizzati
- Unica fonte di dati per mappe e routing su Internet e su dispositivo mobile
- Evita le strade non adatte ai camion e materiali d'azzardo impostando i parametri del veicolo
- Ottimizzazione con ore massime di guida e lavoro, caratteristiche del compito (ad es. veicoli compatibili)
1000 drivers building most effective routing
Enhancing efficiency of a whole fleet
TOTAL, a major oil and gas corporation based in France, integrated over 1000 trucks with Sygic Professional Navigation.
Drivers have customized navigation menu and vehicle attributes are set up remotely over-the-air by dispatchers through “ChangeApplicationOption” API. Dispatchers also use the API function “GetItineraryList” enabling them to visualize real time drivers’ statuses, which waypoints have been already visited, which haven’t and what is the remaining distance to the final destination.
Drivers are adding road restrictions directly into the navigation. In the navigation menu they have the option to mark the roads which are closed or problematic. These changes are then distributed to all other devices, and the navigation takes this into account when computing the route resulting in increased quality of routing for the whole fleet.
Optimize complex delivery itineraries locally on device
10. 10. 2018 · Business
Sygic Professional Navigation is boosted by another great product feature introduced based on a request from one of the biggest delivery fleet…
Developers overview of smartphone to car mirroring…
19. 09. 2018 · Business
Sygic introduced first connected navigation in 2014 for Jaguar Land Rover and today our connected navigation app is compatible with all…