Navigation with SDK
- Include nelle mappe navigabili le strade private dei campi di estrazione del petrolio
- Evita le strade non adatte ai camion e materiali d'azzardo
- Possibilità di aggiungere i punti di interesse personalizzati
- Unica fonte di dati per mappe e routing su Internet e su dispositivo mobile
- Evita le strade non adatte ai camion e materiali d'azzardo impostando i parametri del veicolo
- Ottimizzazione con ore massime di guida e lavoro, caratteristiche del compito (ad es. veicoli compatibili)
1000 drivers building most effective routing
Enhancing efficiency of a whole fleet
TOTAL, a major oil and gas corporation based in France, integrated over 1000 trucks with Sygic Professional Navigation.
Drivers have customized navigation menu and vehicle attributes are set up remotely over-the-air by dispatchers through “ChangeApplicationOption” API. Dispatchers also use the API function “GetItineraryList” enabling them to visualize real time drivers’ statuses, which waypoints have been already visited, which haven’t and what is the remaining distance to the final destination.
Drivers are adding road restrictions directly into the navigation. In the navigation menu they have the option to mark the roads which are closed or problematic. These changes are then distributed to all other devices, and the navigation takes this into account when computing the route resulting in increased quality of routing for the whole fleet.
Sygic Professional GPS Navigation is now available for…
12. 03. 2018 · Business
Lately, Sygic has become a member of SOTI Central community with its Offline GPS Navigation with SDK for easy integration into Fleet &…
Sygic is now relocating its US office to Toronto!
29. 01. 2018 · Business
After years of having our office located in San Francisco, we decided to push our growth opportunities further, and relocate our US office to…