- Sygic Maps SDK
- Release Notes
- Migration Guide
- Navigation: Rename Heading to Course on Android interface
- Navigation: Add timestamp as NSDate to SYCustomPositionSource
- iOS: Remove waypoint's mapped position
- Android: Remove mapped position
- Routing: removed NAP
Map: Format of Library::CFont type has been changed in skin xml files.
Format of Library::CFont type has been changed in skin xml files.
If you have been overriding our skin and things don't look the same, please create a task in our JIRA's Customer Hub and attach your skin file(s) for the fastest and easiest possible solution.
Rename Heading to Course and add timestamp
Rename the GeoPosition's heading to course. Also, its type was changed to float and a timestamp has been added.
Remove waypoint's mapped position and NAP
The mapped position is no longer supported and so isn't Nearest Accessible Point (NAP).
- Previous article: Change Log