- Interface: onRecomputeError method removed from public interface
- iOS: Deleting unnecessary SYMapView method to allow user handle return values from every addAnnotation call separately.
- iOS: SYRoutingDelegate protocol method recomputingFailedWithError was removed and existing computingFailedWithError should be used instead.
- Android: Handle onCapabilitiesChanged spam
- Android: Add Android N+ equivalent for deprecated ConnectivityManager
- Map: Fix data race in trajectory creation failure continuation
- Navigation: Fix crash after invalid graph path in lanes analyzer
- Navigation: Fix crash and large memory allocations in lanes analyzer
- Navigation: MapMatching correctly reads prohibited maneuvers
- Routing: When automatic is set for routing service it will now correctly retain this setting after calculated route is returned.
- Interface: Remove onRecomputeError method from router interface
- Interface: Replace online Routing services with one Online service value
- iOS: Delete SYMapView.addAnnotations method
- iOS: Fix SYCustomPositionSource updateHeading
- iOS: SYGeoCoordinate.isValid, SYMapView.addAnnotation return success state
- iOS: SYMapView method addAnnotations is successful only if all annotations have valid coordinates, no annotation is added otherwise
- Map: Filter road signs by priority on LOD >= 2
- Previous article: Migration Guide