Sygic, the leading international provider of professional GPS navigation and location based services with more than 130 million users, has announced the release of Sygic Municipal – a unique solution for waste and winter management, street cleaning and green area maintenance. The solution helps to better handle the major challenges in planning, dispatching, navigating and monitoring the fleet of vehicles used by service providers. It is fully prepared for integration and customization to bring additional value to our partners and system integrators to tightly fit and interconnect with their complex telematics systems.
Sygic is taking part in the SITL Expo in Paris running from the 22nd to the 25th of March, where will demonstrate Sygic’s innovative business solution.
Sygic Municipal solution extends the recently announced Sygic FleetWork – the fleet and workforce management framework and adds specialized features like route recording and planning tool for dispatchers, special off-road navigation mode, custom TTS messages and map instructions, missed segments management, performance monitoring and many other very useful features already proven in field by Sygic’s early adopters.
“We are very happy to see cost reduction and service level improvement for our clients within a very short time after roll-out. We have spent a lot of time creating an easy to use, but powerful solution and paid a lot of attention to create a mobile app that doesn’t scare drivers and dispatching web portal and saves a huge amount of time for backend users. We believe the time saved with our unique route planning and navigation can be much better used for a performance analysis either within our system or using our existing interfaces and connectors to 3rd party applications.” said Martin Strigac, Director of Sygic Business Solutions.
Sygic Municipal brings an easy installation process and reasonable subscription model without additional costs of hardware infrastructure or any other hidden fees. Sygic Municipal is available as an out-of-the-box solution for fleets or as a plug-in component for system integrators.
Sygic Municipal TOP 10 features:
• Fleet, workforce and workflows management system based on Sygic FleetWork
• Route recorder and editor with custom route attributes (to create a route from scratch and find the location on a map, using coloring, custom navigational instructions and TTS instructions, clean/clone route...)
• Import and export of a route planned in 3rd party software
• Sygic Professional Navigation (with truck attributes like height, weight etc.) extended by a special off-road navigation mode with guidance to a preplanned route
• Automatically created missed segments and missed segments management
• Reliable and safe navigation for discharging and back to the break point
• Messaging and incident reporting, management of repair services
• Integration with data coming from waste level monitoring
• Performance monitoring, e.g. comparison of planned and actual routes
• A lot of integration functions with the possibility to fit even the most complex needs.