- Professional Navigation for Fleets
- Illegal operation appearing after SW update (Sygic 2D)
Illegal operation appearing after SW update (Sygic 2D)
Illegal Operation appearing after software update
This issue is caused by the temporary files (.q and .dat).
In order to update the Fleet navigation we recommend:
- Download and unzip our latest version of the navigation
- Remove the /Drive and /Res folders of the navigation from your device (except "settings.ini", "menu.ini", "KeyMap.ini" and the drivers under ...\Drivers\Default\ folder
- Copy the /Drive and /Res folders from the new package
The above steps also remove the temporary files from the previous version.
- Previous article: Cannot invoke ApplicationApi.NET.dll
- Next article: Error loading map at application start (Sygic 2D)