Navigation and Messaging Platform
The Logic IO Navigation and Messaging Platform (NMP) is a powerful and extremely open platform for implementation of state-of the-art advanced fleet management applications integrating navigation, messaging, driver identification and job dispatch capabilities.
The NMP platform operates on almost any Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 device and is based on the market leading Sygic navigation engine tightly integrated into the powerful RTCU concept.
A comprehensive developer API allows implementing the most advances application utilizing navigation and sophisticated user interaction.
About Sygic integration
The Navigation and Messaging Platform is using almost all features present in the Sygic SDK.
- Local distribution and delivery
- Long haul transport and logistics
- Public transport
- Rescue forces (police, ambulance, firefighters)
- Taxi dispatch
- Utilities, mobile service and maintenance
- Waste removal and road cleaning