Information about the position
Place of work: North America
Contract type: Independent Consultant
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven Sales Representative who will grow customer sales and brand presence in the US.
You will become part of a fast growing IT company with worldwide business activities. We will give you an opportunity to make a difference in the B2B environment where your ability to identify, communicate and drive business will be essential. You will own and manage direct relationships with our business partners and clients, coordinate problem solving activities and also look intensively for new business opportunities in the North American market.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual with outstanding communication skills, and enthusiasm for traveling.
What you will be doing
- cultivating new B2B customers
- active communication with existing and new B2B clients
- learning about the market and competition
- negotiating deal terms and conditions
- preparing business contracts
- building business relationships with clients and business partners
- representing the company and products at exhibitions and conferences
Requirements and skills
- native English speaker
- a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- great communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)
- ability to achieve sales goals
- willingness to travel for business trips
- another language at a communicative level is a plus
- knowledge of the IT market
Information about the selection process
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Lucia Chisholm, e-mail:email@example.com.
We would like to thank all the applicants for their interest. We will contact only candidates who match a profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.