Sygic Mobile Maps for North America released on App Store
Sygic Mobile Maps 9 for iPhone for South East Asia and Australia & New
Zealand have been available for sales for over two weeks, the turn-by-turn voice
guided nav application for North America has finally been released
„Already during the first day of availability of the app, even though it was Sunday, many iPhone enthusiasts spotted and downloaded the application. Some of them even managed to test it and post their reviews on the web, so they had been quicker in spreading the information, than we were. We are truly happy about the interest in our nav app. We have been receiving loads of ‚when‘ e-mails before, so finally we can communicate this good news to our customers.“ says Anna Hurbanic, Sygic's PR Manager.
Follow this link to download: Mobile Maps America – North – Turn-by-Turn Voice Guided GPS Navigation
Price for the iPhone version of Sygic Mobile Maps North America (maps from Tele Atlas), which includes USA, Canada and Mexico, is 79.99 USD.
Sygic Mobile Maps is a
proven application on a range of more than 150 mobile phones and
smartphones – iPhone addicts can therefore benefit from all the feedback of
Windows Mobile and Symbian phone users so far.
Features & benefits:
• latest maps included
• crisp-clear catchy graphic interface
• smooth map movement
• quick destination input options – even when typing with errors
• high speed of route calculation
• instant re-routing in case you missed a turn
• rotation sensor for automatic switching between landscape/portrait operation in real-time
• your language (from more than 30 available – if you cannot find yours, let us know)
• automatic return to the app and the up-to-date route after a phone call
• intuitive operation & easy personalization, incl. personal settings of the main screen info bar
• option to save your own points of interests as favorites
• automatic or manual day/night view
• all important safety features, including lane assistance, speed limit indication, safety cameras, information about railway crossings and dangerous areas
• preview of the route and turn instructions list for planning journeys
• thousands of POIs; among others also a list of parking options nearby for you to select and be guided to
• selection between car and bicycle modes for optimum route calculation
And the ultimate two good news about your expenses:
1. all the maps will be stored on the device, there will be no need to download data on the go, which otherwise costs unnecessary waiting time and money
2. buying Sygic software allows you to use the application without time limitation; current maps are included in the price, so there are no monthly fees or hidden charges.
• NEW! Sygic Mobile Maps
North Americaincluding United States, Canada & Mexico
• Sygic Mobile Maps Australia & New Zealand
• Sygic Mobile Maps South East Asia, including 4 countries Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
Still waiting for update on Sygic Mobile Maps Europe for
iPhone? Contact Anna of Sygic media relations email@example.com to be the first to receive
Full information about the product is available from App Store by clicking on the Sygic icon.
For further range of Sygic Mobile Maps 9 navigation software (Windows and Symbian platforms – more than 150 approved devices) – visit Sygic web pages www.sygic.com. To buy you can contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for media information or in case of any questions: Anna Hurbanic, PR Manager, email@example.com